MNA values companies objectively and market-based:
- In a objective and well well-founded way, insight is given into the value of your company and into measures that still can be taken in order to increase that value.
- Our valuation is based on three different valuation methods:
- Discounted Cash Flow (earnings based)
- ‘Multiple’ method (earnings based)
- Comparison with the net asset value (based on a corrected balance sheet)
- As an independent advisor, we provide an objective and market-based valuation.
- In concertation with you, we determine the pricing strategy.
- Our past deals and satisfied clientele testify to our professionality.